September 20, 2011

LFW S/S '12 : Michael Van Der Ham. Impressions an pictures

Yesterday I had the chance to put my feet on LFW gounds! I was so happy and enjoyed every minute of it.
I had a ticket for Michael Van Der Ham show at Waterloo station and I got so excited by being there and the athmosphere that I ended up spending the rest of the day in Somerset House later checking the Exhibition Rooms and hanging out in the courtyard as part of a global fashion crowd.

Ieri ho avuto l'opportunita' di mettere piede alla LFW! Contentissimo e mi sono goduto ogni attimo.
Avevo l'invito per la sfilata di Michael Van Der Ham alla stazione Waterloo e mi sono talmente elettrizzato che ho finito per passare il resto della giornata a Somerset House a vedere l'Esposizione degli stilisti e a girovare nel cortile come parte della folla fashionista che c'era.
-----------------------------------------------------
 I finally saw 'live'people I admire and follow virtually: Anna dello Russo, Susie Lau of Style Bubble, Alex Fury of Showstudio and Imrad Amed of BOF.

Ho visto 'dal vivo' personaggi che ammiro e seguo virtualmente: Anna dello Russo, Susie Lau di Style Bubble, Alex Fury di Showstudio and Imrad Amed di BOF.



Michael Van Der Ham collection was amazing: wearable, summery and relaxed.
The fabrics, the collage technique and the prints conjured up images of water, breeze and ease and the shoes...LABOUTIN!
The are very good reports about it so I'm going to post the video of the collection, a link to the the collection pics and the backstage pics that I made.

La collezione S/S '12 di Michael Van Der Ham e' meravigliosa: indossabile, estiva e rilassata.
I tessuti, la tecnica collage e le stampe evocano immagini  di acqua, brezza e comodita' e le scarpe...LABOUTIN!
Ci sono dei resoconti ottimi sulla collezione quindi posto il video, il link con le foto e le mie foto di backstage.












That's it for now...more posts and info about LFW to come.
Per adesso e' tutto...altri post ed informazioni sulla LFW a breve.

FASHION FIGHTING 
xoxoDario

No comments:

Post a Comment